View Single Post
Old Nov 30, 17, 9:11 am
StingWest

Programs: VS Gold, BA Gold, B6, VX, AA, DL (and a legacy UA 2MM)
Originally Posted by keatm1 View Post
Would appreciate some MINT advice...are the MINT prices dynamic? (ie. do they go up and down or only up) - I'm looking at LAS to BOS in Jan and the MINT prices for both flights are already at $1149 with only 3 seats sold. Any advice or experience with pricing being reduced ? Thanks
After reading your post I checked some more flights in January on your route, and yes they seem to be generally $1149 each way (except for one on Friday Jan 12 for $2283!)! And this is for flights that based on the seat map are less than 1/2 full in Mint.

Going back to flights in the next 30 days, I notice that Mint is not offered in mid December, so it looks like we have an aircraft change in January (Mint seating added) to make any price predictions even more difficult. In this case. Maybe JetBlue will be trying out higher fares at first to see "what sticks", so yes keep an eye on pricing, but it's so hard to predict!

Edit: Further research shows that JetBlue may be the only airline offering non-stop daytime flights on this route - just checked a few dates in January though.

Last edited by StingWest; Nov 30, 17 at 9:21 am