FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - No more Quintessentially for first class passengers?
Old Nov 29, 2017, 7:51 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by ReynoldsNumber
I was looking for some options at my destination in Dubai over Xmas - booking tour guides, NYE options, special trips and interesting restaurants and clubs - since it is high season, I wanted to book these things in advance before everything is fully booked.
I presume Quintessentially is still going, albeit not in T5, so perhaps it could do that for you anyway? But your better bet - assuming you have booked a good quality hotel in Dubai - is to contact the concierge at your hotel, who I suspect would do a better job.

Originally Posted by NA-Flyer
If I want to reserve a Cabana for my 7 hours layover in LHR CCR, who I should call and book the request?
That remains with YouFirst, the number should be on your booking / MMB. They will liaise with BS on your behalf.