FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Are there any transit apps that route only from/to accessible stations?
Old Nov 28, 2017, 7:29 pm
boxo

Programs: AS MVP, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold
Question Are there any transit apps that route only from/to accessible stations?

I am currently Chicago trip planning and have got all the sights I want to see favorited on my Google Maps app. Frustratingly, when I search for directions, I have to toggle back and forth between CTA's accessible stations list and the app to see if they've plotted me to land at a station without an elevator. I've got the accessible stations marked with a heart on the map app, but when searching for directions, all of the favorite marks are invisible. I really wish Google would add Accessible to the Options list along with Best Route, Fewer Transfers, and Less Walking.

I have the app Transit installed on my phone which works fine in states/cities which have all accessible stations, but for cities like NYC and Chicago, I've ended up a time or two precariously struggling down long, steep flights of stairs.

On internet search, I found RollWithMe app and submitted my name and email address for an invitation. Have any of you ever heard of it or used it? http://rollwithmeapp.com/

Are there any apps which show/route accessibility?