FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
Old Nov 28, 2017, 10:30 am
CJKatl

Programs: DL:MM, Marriott:LTT
Originally Posted by JBord
Yeah likely the Ren for sure. Great location. Soi 57 seems a little far away from most of the touristy things. Anyway, I just wanted to provide some notes on the two I tried with the hope that the detail helps someone else.
Since you are so close to the BTS, the Soi 57 isn't far from anything. Being a little away though makes the neighborhood less touristy. You get a better sense of the local life. IMHO, the Marquis is farther from everything and the Soi 57 property is more connected. I like the Marquis a little better than the Soi 57 property, but the Soi 57's location actually makes it my top choice.

Sorry to have not mentioned it earlier but your insights are appreciated. There are such good choices in Bangkok. Hopefully each person can read the many reviews and determine which property is right for him/her. No choice is bad, which makes it even harder to choose which is right for a specific person/stay/issue.