FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MyFlights iPhone App [Discontinued as of 31 December 2017]
Old Nov 27, 2017, 1:17 pm
TWA884
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
From the MyFlights Facebook page:

*** IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT MYFLIGHTS ***

After nine years and more than 50,000 users, it's with great regret that I announce that on 31 December 2017, MyFlights will be discontinued.

Our current agreement with Amadeus, the booking reservation system, comes to an end on 31 December 2017. Unfortunately, the new agreement doesn't give MyFlights access to the data it needs to operate.

You can continue to use the MyFlights app and MyFlights on the web as normal until 31 December 2017. After this date, your existing bookings will no longer be monitored for changes and you won't be able to add new bookings to your account.

Please check your inbox for an email with more information and further details on accessing your account after 31 December and status refunds. If you have any questions please get in touch.

On a personal note, I just wanted to say a huge thank you for choosing MyFlights. I created the app nearly a decade ago to monitor my bookings, and added it to the App Store in case anybody else might find it useful. Seeing the app grow over the years has been one of my proudest achievements and I have been overwhelmed by your enthusiasm and support. It's been incredible hearing on a daily basis how MyFlights has become an essential travel tool and helped you avoid some sticky situations.

Thank you again, and safe travels.