FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Holiday Inn Bangkok Sukhumvit (Master Thread)
Old Nov 26, 2017, 12:03 pm
cln

Programs: TK E+, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Dusit Gold
Originally Posted by rbAA
Silom has one of the better lounges, I think it's much better than the more expensive Westin on Sukhumvit, as the F+B selection is good at Silom and just so-so at the Westin. Careful booking one cat down and expecting no fight about lounge access though as they also have their unpublished room categories they trot out to avoid giving lounge access. If you call them on it, they will always do the "make an exception this time" explanation, especially if you checkin at the lounge.
i have never been to Holiday Inn Silom but i have seen most 5 Star Lounges in Bangkok and the one at the Westin is one of the best in Bangkok.... It's maybe not the largest spacewise but they have a selection of imported premium cheese. They also have a soup and 2/3 hot dishes and high quality breadrolls, antipasti, etc not to talk about the deserts.. The lounge has no cocktails but foodwise i consider the best.
I am surprised to hear what HI Siloms lounge has to offer as i considered a stay there to complete an accelerate task