FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Trouble with getting Price Best Rate Guarantee at Hilton Tokyo
Old Nov 26, 2017, 10:02 am
milkbottlec

Trouble with getting Price Best Rate Guarantee at Hilton Tokyo

Hi,

Sorry to bring this up but I'm having trouble to get the Price Best Rate Guarantee.
Basically, I have sent in the screenshots from travel.rakuten.com about a 40% flash sale rate which is lower than the rate I booked.
This rate doesn't need an account nor need to login to book. So I sent through the screenshots however they rejected and gave me an explanation that they do not give best rate guarantee on membership rate. As I stated this booking site does not require an account to make a book.

As a Diamond member, I phoned in Diamond Desk for help. However, they said this has no business with them and leave me without any help. Just stating that I will need to contact the best rate team to make any complaints.

This claim was submitted for a few days, and still not resolved. Someone asked me to look for Hilton Rep here to see if they could give me a hand. If you have suggestions or helping me reach out to the rep, would be really helpful. As my stay is actually on 30/11-1/12.

Attached with photos of the conversation of the last email.

Email reply from best rate team