FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Upgrade bid question
View Single Post
Old Nov 25, 2017, 8:17 pm
PV_Premier
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amethyst Premier Plutonium Medallion
Originally Posted by mmc
Another weird one - we've got a flight back home to Oz for Christmas. Submitted a UpgradeMe bid a while back. If I go into "Manage Booking" and click on the link to UpgradeMe Bid it says "can't find itinerary or you're not eligible". BUT, if I go into the UpgradeMe page or click on the link I got when I did it then it shows my bid BUT only for the one flight (ie. I can't change offer for the other flights in the booking - I hadn't made one but ...). My itinerary has been mucked around with by VA several times (involving some heated phone calls where they were lying to me about flight availability on certain days until I escalated to a supervisor and then to their supervisor).

Anyone seen this before? Kind of wondering whether it's worth ringing them to find out what's going on? I don't want the upgrade bid to go away either.

Edit: Originally (up until a week or so ago) I could click on the Upgrade Bid link from the Manage booking screen.
MMC
all of what you mention above is what happened to me after i submitted my original outbound bid. i was never able to resubmit for the return, despite calling and explicitly asking to pay for an upgrade. i ended up taking an economy X upgrade instead, and PE flew with a couple of empty seats