FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Improvements to F / CCR
View Single Post
Old Nov 22, 2017, 1:55 pm
Padmeister

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by nallison
Oh I don't, I was rather playing on the po-faced reaction of others to the photo. I do find it quite ugly though when people act so judgementally and proclaim their own superior class while themselves behaving in a way that is really quite lacking in it. I would say this guys behaviour is rather less damaging to society than it becoming a place where we can all have our picture plastered all other public forums and be publicly shamed the moment we let our guard down. Brave new world indeed.

I do find it sad we seem to be so far down the rabbit hole now that even grown adults think it's perfectly OK to post photos on the internet of people purely for the purpose of mocking them. I wasn't joking comparing this to 14 year olds on snapchat. And people say it's the youth of today who have forgotten etiquette...
nallison - I'm sorry but you are just going on and on and on now! At the end of the day nobody has been hurt so it does not matter! All we have is a CHAV in a tracksuit thinking he is at home in an airport lounge; nothing more nothing less! There are far worse things on you tube for example! He clearly does not give a toss about the people around him hence the picture being taken in the first place so I really wouldn't get your knickers in a twist over it! And nobody has mocked him really it is just a bit of banter! You are going on like someone has being calling the poor lad every name under the sun or something

Last edited by Padmeister; Nov 22, 2017 at 2:10 pm