FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Aa crew sharing their saliva with you
View Single Post
Old Nov 20, 2017, 7:38 pm
ryan182

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1K (until it expires then never again), *wood Plat, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by TheSkyGuy
Seems like someone has a problem with logic, let's dive in.

Odds are, the employee's union will cause the complaint to be thrown out on the grounds of the picture being a violation of the company's policy regarding onboard photography and a violation of the employee's privacy. The conversation that will end up happening will have nothing to do with the incident with the nuts. I've seen it happen.
So in lala land there's video or photographic evidence of someone violating a policy and its "thrown out" because the people violating the policy don't want people documenting them violating policy...yea I'm the one with a logic problem here . So by this "logic" if I record an AA employee stealing from a passengers baggage you think they will be dandy? Or if they are violating a FAR...sure no problemo the pax shouldn't have recorded that. FWIW the incident in question is most certainly a health code violation - good luck with your "we cant be photographed" defense.

What is embarrassing is that you chose to ignore part of my statement to make your asinine comment. I said "You don't often see it in any industry other than aviation," which is to say the frequency in which is happens seems to be higher in the aviation field but not to say it never happens elsewhere.
I didn't ingore it at all, the simple fact is its 2017 - everyone in any industry that's customer facing has or will have incidents whereby customers record them and post to social media and you have exactly 0 data to support the contention that it happens more in aviation which makes sense because there is none and you're wrong.