FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UA - LAX-SFO-HIKA-Guam and return via UA Pacific Islands $442 <2.8cps
Old Nov 20, 2017, 8:51 am
derherrimmerhin

Originally Posted by dogcanyon
It looks like all of the 2018 Sunday 3 stop island hopper flights (both eastbound and westbound) before March 25 have been cancelled.
Yes, I Was on UA132 on 11th of March from HNL to GUM via the islands. And just got a Schedule Change and am now booked on UA201 going directly to Guam some hours later and then connecting to HKG

For those who were allready in the call-center. Any chance here to have something special routing-wise as a goodwill from UA (like maybe a short stay in Guam.. Or maybe a short stay in HNL I'm well aware that the fare was cheap and it's Booking Class K but so far I was impressed with UA and their 24hrs rule and their german Hotline. But I guess everything would kill the fare..)

I have a Award Ticket HKG-FRA-HKG with a 30 day stay and am based in Germany. And the Island Hopper and the fare gave me the idea to make two short RTW Trips out of this one. so i was only lacking a return ticket from Germany to LAX. But w/o the Island Hopper I'm not sure if it's worth it

thanks in advance. also for the OP for posting this.

Last edited by derherrimmerhin; Nov 20, 2017 at 8:59 am Reason: added a thanks. and stuff.