FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The St. Regis Shanghai Jingan [Master Thread]
Old Nov 20, 2017, 8:28 am
Pitero

Programs: Marriott LTT, LH SEN
Originally Posted by Gabrca
Butler service was great, tea came promptly, and items pressed within 3 hours.-Breakfast service was proactive and very friendly.
I had a very positive experience here with Butler Ms. Lea, who speaks English and German fluently and kindly helped me with a variety of sightseeing and internet related issues. The tea service was flawless and much appreciated.

The Executive lounge staff proved to be excellent, especially Ms. Eunice, who helped arranging my (past 4pm) late check-out and made sure I could have a nice meal (chosen from the restaurant menu) in the lounge before my departure.

Xiao Long Bao dumplings at breakfast were very tasty.

Overall I can't think of many negatives. The check-in procedure was a tad slow (apparently the person checking me in was still in some training, a supervisor standing right behind him), platinum benefits were explained clearly though. As for the room (Astor Suite via SNA), I noticed a slight sewer odor from the toilet, but it wasn't too serious.

Would definitly return.