FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - need help with plans for 4 days in BA
View Single Post
Old Nov 19, 2017, 1:49 pm
susiesan

Programs: AA Gold
need help with plans for 4 days in BA

My husband and I will arrive in BA on Tuesday Feb. 27 from the Emerald Princess. That day we have an 8 hour waking tour of the city with people from the cruise with Buenos Tours. We will disembark on Wednesday Feb. 28 by 9:00 and transfer to a hotel for 3 nights. We depart from EZE on Saturday March 3 at 6:00pm on LAN 532 EZE-SCL in J class so we should be able to use the lounge at EZE to clean up after a day of touring the city.

I am looking for a plan of what to do for the 3 1/2 days we have in Buenos Aires. We like to walk and ride bikes, so I was thinking of a bike tour. We like culture so I was looking at tours of the theater and the art museum. A day trip to Colonia and/or Tigre Delta are possibilities. We often take cooking classes and street food tours when we travel. We both like ballroom dancing and were thinking about a half day of tango classes for amateurs if such a thing exists.

The trickiest will be the last day, Saturday March 3 when we will need to check out of the hotel, leave the luggage there until going to the airport at 3:00pm for a 6:00pm flight home.

I am looking for suggestions for our 4 days in BA. Should I book tours ahead of time or wait until we get there? I know this is high season; are tours and activities likely to be filled up? FT'ers have always been so helpful in helping me with vacation plans. Gracias for your help in advance.