FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta SkyClub Access Changes starting Jan 1, 2019
Old Nov 17, 2017, 5:25 pm
jiburi

Programs: DL 1MM Annual Silver,AS 100K 22-24, AS 75K 15-21
The policy is listed now on Delta.com under admittance policy.

Effective January 1, 2019, Delta Sky Club members may only use the Club in conjunction with same-day ticketed air travel on Delta or its partner airlines and will no longer have access to partner lounges.
This change will result in annual 6 visits in 2019 vs my current annual 120 visits. This makes my lifetime investment to nothing.

I may need to study the term for possible class action...
The rights and obligations created by your membership in the Delta Sky Club program will be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia. You agree that this agreement is made and entered into in Fulton County, Georgia. You agree that Georgia law governs this agreement's interpretation and/or any dispute arising there from, without regard to conflicts of law principles to the contrary. Any lawsuit brought by you related to your membership in the Delta Sky Club program or use of any Delta Sky Club facility or reciprocal lounge must be brought in the state or federal courts located in Fulton County, Georgia
Jiburi

Last edited by jiburi; Nov 17, 2017 at 5:30 pm