FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - USA: Blue Business Plus, 2X ALL spend, cap $50k/yr. $300 Dell,FedEx,Docusign credit.
Old Nov 15, 2017, 6:41 pm
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by pokeygirl
i called the general application line 800-519-6736 at 2pm PDT, asked about the card was told there was no special offer available. I have called that number in the past and was told the same thing-- only the 0% balance transfer for 15 months is available via the phone.

There are two reports on DoC of phone in approvals on the 9th that occurred later in the day, so I called again after 4pm, this time i called the number on the application page 866-690-6736. The agent asked me my name/address and was able to locate a 20K/3K spend offer that I am eligible for. Yes, 3K, not the 5K on the current online app.

Did the app over the phone, but their system was down, so didn't get an instant response. Hopefully the app actually went through. I don't have any business cards with them at the moment, but do have a number of consumer cards.
Originally Posted by sdsearch
What 20k/3k promotion? I though it was a 20k/5k promotion? Look at the title of the thread.

So did you get a targeted promo with a smaller minimum purchase requirement, or did you make a typo?
I suggest you read others posts more carefully and thoroughly before you jumped in to question others when the information was already posted LONG BEFORE you asked.

Hint: Look at the time line of pokegirl's post and her specific language.... Tthe agent has found a better offer she is eligible. And the info was posted on Nov 10, several posts BEFORE you posted your question posted on Nov 15 - 5 days after she told the community about the 20K/$3K offer still exists.