FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton Macao Hotel, Cotai Central, Macau [Master Thread]
Old Nov 15, 2017, 4:28 pm
s0ssos

Originally Posted by transparent
Did a quick stay earlier this month (Oct 2017). Was upgraded to a massive suite, the one with the extra entertainment room and dining area.

As noted earlier, the Club Lounge is under renovation, and the staff have no idea how long that will take. Probably many months. In the meantime, breakfast is in the Bene restaurant downstairs by the main entrance. Make sure you walk all the way through the restaurant to see all the stations, I missed the salad and fruit stations as they are way in the back by the windows.

Did get a chance to walk through the lobby of the St. Regis and it is indeed quieter. Is that worth 50-100% more in room rate? Personally, I am happy with the Sheraton.
Was thinking the Sheraton would be a dump, but it isn't. Got the same suite as someone posted photos of earlier (executive deluxe) and it is great! Even though the photos were from 5 years ago it still looks nice. Can't say that about many hotels.
Check-in at the elite desk is fine, only 1 person in front of me, whereas there is a huge line for the regular check-in.
Ate at Feast for dinner, in place of club access. They actually seem to welcome club access guests there, and possibly we got in earlier (at 530pm) than regular customers, as it seemed like they were only letting in people with reservations or club access at 530pm. You can order different things, as I've seen people with beautiful cocktails, to drink, as a poster mentioned earlier. If you go earlier there actually aren't that many people and it isn't crowded/a grab-show for new food.
I like the pool, how it is situated between the two towers, and has a beautiful view at night.
Great deal, nice room (was debating between this and St Regis, which was only 200-300 MOP more, glad I chose here).