FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How Hilton Golds are treated.
View Single Post
Old Nov 15, 2017, 9:54 am
don731

Originally Posted by lss250
Which Hilton was this, if you don't mind sharing?

I've got a stay at the Berlin Hilton booked. It's technically two stays from two bookings -the first night was through the Chase UR portal, second and third are point stays booked through the Hilton website. Wondering if I should not expect Breakfast from the first stay.

I'm Gold also, if it matters.
It was in Brussels. The Marriott Autograph Collection in Berlin was the am Steinplatz. Steinplatz treated us like royalty. Outstanding service, wonderful upgraded room, outstanding free breakfast, great restaurant and bar where we spent hundreds of Euros over a week's stay. Extraordinary high level of staff to customer engagement.

I would email the hotel (like we did) explaining your bookings, and noting your status.

Full disclosure: Before my 30 years in airline flight operations, I was an executive with Hilton Hotels in Washington DC. I can tell you that we had a different perspective on our elites (Preferential Card) back then. They were highly valued and warmly welcomed even if they were just stopping in for a cocktail. My wife was a global traveler in her profession for 40 years, and has gold/plat/lifetime status with many travel entities.