View Single Post
Old Nov 15, 17, 3:40 am
Mbcan

Programs: MM silver, Flying blue Platinum, A3 gold
Different costumer service as expected

Hi.
My previous experience with Aeroflot was ok but my impression was that their costumer service is below level (comparing to other European airlines). Last night I had completely different experience...
Travelling from Vienna to Krasnodar (via SVO) on two separate tickets... (I did it because Aeroflot page did not offer me combination which I preferred plus 2 different ticket, one VIE-SVO-VIE, other one SVO-KRR-SVO, were 200 euros cheaper than all in one). My flight from Vienna delayed about 2 hrs which meant I will miss my flight to KRR. Checked at Aeroflot office at Vienna airport, tried to change to later flight (with high rebooking fee of course) but was told that both flights must be available in the subclass I had and as there was no availability for return flight I could not do it).
Took the risk (my flight to KRR might be delayed too), arrived to Moscow, flight to KRR departed, went to ticket counter, explained situation. The lady did not talk too much, just asked for boarding pass for both flights and after few minutes gave me a piece of paper with rebooked later flight. On the top of the page stated: Sky team elite plus. Obviously the gold card helped...
I was really happy with Aeroflot costumer service, they did me a favour which they did not have to do. Very good job this time, Aeroflot