FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Iberia Express Y Legroom
View Single Post
Old Nov 14, 2017, 7:14 am
DELLAS

Originally Posted by Capturescratch
Easily the worst airline in Europe, definitely the worst flag carrier. Flew DUB-MAD, after an Iberia computer error the staff member at the desk couldn’t find one of our tickets. After 1 hour of blaming me, she miraculously found the tickets - and then promptly stated we’d be blacklisted from the airline because of our attitude! Had to run to make the flight, only to be met with seats that really shouldn’t be allowed (at any tickets cost). I’m tall at 6ft 3 but this is a joke. Painful 2.5hr flight in the Recaro seats. Few days later there was an extra 52 Euro charge on our debit card. Have contacted customer care multiple times but they refuse to acknowledge it saying that credit cards get a credit card fee added - it was a debit and 52 Euro is a hefty processing fee. Flown with full fat Iberia since and they use they same planes as IB Express, same painful legroom at bigger prices. Awful airline.
You don’t get the threat of being blacklisted at DUB without reason. Especially by the handlers that IB use there. My guess is that you were very aggressive towards them. Otherwise something doesn’t add up!