FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ: Flying to London on DL
View Single Post
Old Nov 10, 2017, 8:30 am
jamesteroh
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
I had two questions.

I found out someone I know will be on my LHR/BOS flight next month as a DM flying in J (just a coincidence we are in London at the same time and he is on my first flight home) and he is flying coach and he's either no status or silver. I'm assuming even though he is on a different connection out of BOS he can still access the Clubhouse as my guest but will he be allowed to use the upper deck security lane with me or is that restricted to only J flyers and no guests?

I'm also wondering about the flight out of BOS. This is the first time connecting international at BOS and I'm on the DL flight not the Virgin flight. Will the flight go out of the same terminal as the one I'll land in from DTW or do they use a different terminal for all international at BOS? I'm wondering because I'd love to have club house access instead of using the skyclub and also wondering if I'll have to reclear security at BOS