FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TTP - Trusted Traveler Programs Website -Info, Help, Bugs & Glitches
Old Nov 8, 2017, 10:22 am
Finkface

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
Originally Posted by gingerj2016
I have scheduled the Gobal Entry interview a few month ago. Did not print out the "Conditional Approval Notification" notice at that time (kick myself for that). My schedule interview date is in 3 days. Have been attempting to log in to the new website to print out the "Conditional Approval Notification" . I have successfully created an account on LOGIN.GOV, but when I tried to log in to the TTP site, always got ""Session Your session is no longer active. Please log in again.". Been getting the same error in the last couple days. Tried IE Firefox, Chrome, all the same. very frustrating! Called their help number but always busy. Anyone got success interview without the "Conditional Approval Notification" notice? I have printed out the Interview Scheduled information with my application#.
You do not need to bring your Conditional Approval letter to the interview anymore. Just note down your PASSID. From the TTP site:

What should I bring to the interview?
It is useful to bring your membership number/PASSID. You can print out a copy of your conditional approval letter, which has this number on it, or just note your PASSID to bring to your appointment. To print the letter, log in to the TTP website and from the Dashboard display the Notification and then select the Download/print option.

https://ttp.cbp.dhs.gov/faq?lang=en