FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Singapore Immigration Didn't Stamp on Exit, also Didn't take back Immigration Card
Old Nov 6, 2017, 10:31 pm
Herald Sunico

Originally Posted by Christian Anthony Castillo
I experienced this today and it keeps running in my head. I'm afraid I will be having problems later on. I traveled to melaka malaysia. I rode starmart bus, dropped off to immigration and went directly to where most people are going. Since I cannot find foreign passport sign, I decided to just follow them. So I scanned my passport and fingerprint, and thats it. While on my way to melaka, it keeps on bothering me if I made a mistake. Since there is also an immigration desk on the left side, I am thinking if I committed going to the wrong lane. So I think yes. I am wrong. The lane is for prs, etc, but the portal read my passport. So I am still bothered whether I will be having problem visiting SG in the future. By the way, same as the others, my piece of immigration card is still with me. Please enlighten me.

I am a Filipino passport holder
-
I am also a Philippine passport holder, I traveled to Singapore with two of my friends last october 22. When we arrive, our passport was stamped, indicating that we can stay in Singapore for 30 days. One week later during our fligth back to the Philippines, an immigration officer asked us for our passport, but instead of leading us to the normal gate where passports are stamed, he lead us to the automatic gate. He asked us to scan our passport, and our fingerprints, he also looked at the piece of the embarkation card that was left to us when we enter Singapore. After that the automatc gates opened and we just went through. The immigration officer left the piece of the embarkation in our passport, our passport did not get stamped.