FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2nd entry on eVisa, which line?
View Single Post
Old Nov 6, 2017, 11:54 am
aceman

Programs: BA bronze, Hertz pres circle, Marriott Platinum, hilton diamond
Interesting that a new user registers to tell us how safe delhi duty free is. I'm curious if he will remain an active poster.....

Anyway, Delhi duty free seem to have their heads firmly in the sand on this one, I mentioned it on their facebook page (having got there after googling delhi duty free card cloning and finding other people complaining about it)

Their reply on their facebook page was that this is the first time they've ever heard about it -despite other complaints of the exact same thing mentioned there.

I also emailed their fraud department, and today got this reply

Dear Aceman,

Thank you for contacting us.

It is a shocking news you have shared with us.

We assure nothing of such can happen from our end however, as the billing took place on 13th Oct and we keep our cctv footage for a month. I request you to kindly share the bill copy for us to investigate your case.

If for any reason you do not have the bill copy, Kindly share the passport number under which the bill was generated. We will get the soft copy of the bill and will investigate the same.

Request your quick reply.
So they do vaguely seem to be wanting to look into it, but are starting with the premise that its impossible that it could have happened their end.... Well, lets see