FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Official: Final United Boeing 747 Flight Was SFO-HNL on 7 Nov 2017 {SOLD OUT}
Old Nov 4, 2017, 4:14 pm
BThumme

Programs: UA 1K, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Formerly Starbucks Gold
Originally Posted by CaptKornDog
Going to go with 65% Group 1. 25% Group 2. Employees + Groups 3-5 make up the rest. Along with a few folks wanting to claim the title as last revenue passenger to board a United 747 . Kind of surprised that wasn't a mileage auction either.

I'm not even going to tempt fate with overhead! I'll probably plan on checking a bag and carry on my backpack under-seat. And if it goes around the belt for an hour in HNL and put in the closet while we are enjoying the arrival festivities, oh well!

My personal VDB amount - GS for life. Oh fine, 5 or 10 years, I'll be reasonable. .....and get me to HNL in F still. I'm celebrating a birthday this week too, I still want to go to HNL regardless haha. I did get the OLCI offer for DEN-SFO today ($200/300/400/other).

Next contest: over/under on the CPU list, and how high/low can we call go. Please, someone get a picture of me standing next to my name on the list while I'm #200 or 300.

If didn't get on, I was almost convinced to fly out there just to see the gate party and the final takeoff. Could still be fun!

Same category for me, too. Couldn't find a jacket that worked, will go with a blazer I have but did find a cool looking fedora to go along with it.
GS for life is what I said I would volunteer for. I’m on an award ticket, so you’ll still be above me as a silver :-D. No 70’s stuff for me though, I’d much rather fly comfortably. Monday is not going to be my most productive day at work.