FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - To Fly. To Serve (notice) [data protection breach]
Old Nov 4, 2017, 3:26 pm
aks120
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Mucci des Salons Ouvrants
So I was on the later BA1454 and thought that what I experienced would be a one off but obviously not.

An hour and a half late but due to fog earlier so I can forgive that! But no catering (apparently the fogs fault) no toilets until we passed through 15000 ft and overhead locker broken so I/seat mate couldn’t put bags in (above 1D&F).

We got a £10 voucher which had to be used that day - relatively useless on a commuter flight where folks just want to get home,especially when late but I appreciated the gesture.

I disagree with an earlier CWS comment - on my flight there was a conscious decision made a while before our flight to depart withought catering - well that is what we were told by both the boarding ground staff and then the crew.

It was one of the worst flights north I have taken but the crew tried hard despite some crap through at them.

Aks120

Last edited by aks120; Nov 4, 2017 at 3:41 pm