FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Inspirato and Exclusive Resorts Memberships
Old Nov 1, 2017, 8:48 pm
ERtraveler

Programs: UA 1MM, Avis Chairman, Four Seasons Elite, HA Pualani Gold
Originally Posted by Kagehitokiri
odd they (all) lack ultra high end. inspirato no longer differentiates, but leases some units at luxury hotels. some of those units are owned by ER. ER owns residential villas at castello di casole, think there is enough demand that they do not pass availability / lease to inspirato. (personally castiglion del bosco appeals more to me.) ER does own several on The World / Residensea which does not rent anymore, but demand high. (number of members vs units)

while ER was building their costa rica development, members could pay $300 or $600 per night to stay in estate residences at FS costa rica, which ER leased. these (there is a 4th) now run about $10,000 to $30,000 (latter xmas/nye) per night last i looked. >
fourseasons.com/costarica/accommodations/private_residences/casa_del_cielo_residence_estate/
fourseasons.com/costarica/accommodations/private_residences/casa_del_mar_residence_estate/
fourseasons.com/costarica/accommodations/private_residences/casa_de_la_luna_residence_estate/
Wow Kagehitokiri, you’ve been researching DC’s for years....still haven’t joined I see. I am an Exclusive Resorts member and one of the perks is being able to also join Inspirato without paying their initiation fee so it’s the best of both worlds to join ER. The main difference between the two is that with ER you pay a set annual fee and for the most part there are no other fees. With Inspirato you pay an annual fee, then a daily fee plus taxes for each reservation and the pricing is based on season and day of the week. I think ER is a far better value.