Old Nov 1, 17, 3:34 pm
HonorsRepresentative
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton

Programs: Hilton HHonors
Saw a handful of questions come through today - see responses below. Following up on some others and will share an update in the AM.

I currently have the Citi Hilton Reserve, anniversary date 8/1 and I have already earned a free night with over $10K spending since my anniversary date. If I spend $15K on my new Amex card between 2/1 and 8/1 will I earn another free night? If the answer is no the first free night certificate I would receive from Amex would be in August 2020 (since I would earn it by spending $15K between 8/18 and 8/19) and by then I would have paid Amex $285 in annual fees.
Yes, you will receive another weekend night if you spend $15K between 2/1 and 8/1/18.

Does the unlimited Priority Pass include any guests?

You can bring in up to 2 guests per visit at no additional charge.

Will there be opportunity/option for current Surpass cardholders to upgrade to the Aspire card? Or would we have to go through the normal application process?
Yes, upgrading your account will be available after January 18, 2018.

$250 Airline incidental fee statement credit - How does this work on the Amex side? Does it use the same "engine" as the Platinum/Centurion American Express cards? I've read that those cards requires you select an airline before you use your card to get it credited. And you can only change it once a year. Is this how it works with this card? Incidentals means not airline award taxes, upgrade fees?
Correct, it uses the same “engine” as the Platinum/Centurion cards and follows the same terms and conditions as to what is defined as an “incidental”.

$250 Hilton resort statement credit - Is this only for resort hotels - is there a list of which ones are eligible for this credit?

Yes, www.hilton.com/resorts lists out all of our resort hotels. You need to use your Aspire card to pay for the resort stay at one of these hotels in order to earn the $250 statement credit.

$100 on-property credit at Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts and Conrad Hotels & Resorts when booking the exclusive Aspire Card package - What is the exclusive Aspire Card package?
On January 18 we will have an online booking portal where Aspire card members will have to verify their card account. That will provide you access to our booking portal and you will be able to book the $100 property credit package. It requires a 2 night minimum stay.

Thanks,
Lauren