FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE to 2018] American Express Announces Two New Hilton Credit Cards
Old Nov 1, 2017, 8:46 am
jeff191

There is a Priority Pass network of lounges, go to their website to see what you can get into. As for the rest, it will depend on the rules AMEX sets for this card. Delta lounges are not part of the network. It's usually the lounges that are shared between multiple carriers.

I have a Sapphire Reserve and it has Priority Pass as well - I can bring in multiple guests without charge. I also have the AMEX Surpass card and the Priority Pass linked to it is not free (yet) and I would have to pay per visit.

Some of the lounges are decent, but many of them are lounge in name only. It just depends on the airport and who Priority Pass managed to work with.

Originally Posted by Friendly Traveling Deathmerchant
I've got to look into how these Priority Passes work.

I had UA lounge for a long time but gave it up when I started flying Delta... is PP a straight-up pass to get in various lounges, or just a discount / coupon off the entrance fee? Can I bring in a guest, or does my wife need a separate Amex card too for entry?

Also curious about the "resort" credit. One night cert + credit could make this a good go even though initially seems silly steep.

TDM