FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please post your Radisson Rewards Elite experiences
Old Oct 30, 2017, 9:50 am
ORD-TGU

Programs: AA EP; WN CP;UA SILVER; MARRIOTT TITANIUM; HH DIAMOND; IHG PLAT; RADISSON PLAT; HYATT GLOBAL
Radisson Blu Aqua - Chicago, IL

What is your Club Carlson status?
CONCIERGE

Where did you stay?
Radisson Blu Aqua - Chicago, IL

Were you (or for multi-stayers are you generally) happy with the hotel/stay?
Yes

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive?

Booked a standard room using free Friday night certificate to celebrate anniversary staycation;

Received upgrade to suite, top floor 18, balcony, Millennium Park view, access to EL

Did you receive elite benefits?
- Room upgrade: Yes
- Early Check In: Yes
- Late Check Out: Yes
- In-Room Welcome Gift: Yes, 2 bottles of fancy water, cake; 2 Drink coupons to use at restaurant, used for $15 cocktails.
Room already had 4 bottles of water. Nespresso machine, robes, etc

How are the rooms?
Room was large, modern.

What was good, what was bad?
Good: Everything. Very nice room, decent EL with plenty of self service wine and beer (No liquor), a decent number of snacks, hot and cold food. For breakfast, mostly continental choices. But very nice presentation, layout, etc Staff is great.

Bad: Nothing.

Value for money? Would you return?
Excellent value.
This is hands down the best Radisson I have stayed. Great Elite recognition. Suite upgrade both times I have stayed on points.

The 2nd floor has a large health club, basketball court, spa, lockers, steam, sauna, outside running track, indoor, out door pool, etc.

The only warning, is that on one side of the building, there is a fire station, so you will hear sirens at all times (evident when entering the building and in balcony). I was on south side, top floor, did not hear it once when inside room.