FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Corporate TA bookings not earning
View Single Post
Old Oct 27, 2017, 5:23 am
Saracenn

Programs: QR Plat, TK *Gold, SV Silver, HH Diamond
Unhappy New Corporate TA bookings not earning

I've been a Diamond or Gold member for a decade now, most times scraping in on stays. These were for work, but I was able to book myself.

New rules at work mean all our booking have to go through the official TA, and I have not managed to have a single stay credited since. Whether I book prepaid or not, the stays never credit. The system my TA uses is called Traveldoo, which seems to be owned in some way by Expedia, but it is a corporate system.

I have just secured a job that means I'll be travelling every other week and could likely be sure of Diamond for a few years. But now it's all fallen apart. I don't understand why corporate bookings, likely the best form of recurring and committed revenue would be shunned like this. HH customer service just tells me to look at the T&Cs. But I'm convinced somewhere there's a switch that needs to be flipped for bookings from this source maybe? Or is that just hopeful thinking?

It might make sense to stick to Hilton properties while my status is valid, but then why not book nicer hotels nearer to my destination?