FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ: List of valid and booked mini-RTW itineraries version 2.0 (post-"enhancement")
Old Oct 24, 2017, 12:25 pm
sz549

Programs: AC E75K *G
Yeah, to echo jerryhung, you're gonna be paying hella YQ/YR on those redemptions flying OS/AC metal. Since you're okay with 2 stops, might want to check out DEL-IST-LIS-YYZ on TK/TP showing availability on Feb 7th. The TP equipment is showing A333, which would be their brand new (well, refurbed) planes with new J product. TP has YQ/YR but it's not as bad as OS/LH/AC. TK's hard product is decent but not amazing, but the soft product - when it's good, it's amazing.

Also on the 7th, you could do DEL-ZRH-WAW-YYZ on LX/LO. LX is good all around. LO's 787 J service to YYZ is supposed to be pretty good, but I haven't tried it first hand.

There's also the AI/AC option through SFO, but I would understand if you want to avoid AI.

If you don't care about YQ, there are better 1-stop options via FRA, ICN, and others.

Originally Posted by sunwin
Question: I need to redeem a one way ticket from New Delhi to Toronto in Feb. Dates are limited to either 7th or 8th. On Aeroplan I see the following list:

Turkish 777 to IST - LHR to YYZ Air Canada 789

Swiss A330 to Zurich - Vienna to YYZ Austrian 76W

What I want to know is out of these, which ones have a solid J class product and which airlines (route) I should avoid. Lounge is not a concern just want the seat (window) and experience to be great.

Haven't flown in any of these in J so not sure of the business class product and the reviews are scattered so couldn't make the top 2. Haven't looked at UA flights yet.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

If the question doesn't belong here, let me know and I will move to the right place.