FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UA: LAX-SIN $384 RT (17520mi, 2.2cpm)
View Single Post
Old Oct 22, 2017, 2:56 pm
bocastephen
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by EbonyTatas
Thanks! I ended up purchasing two extra seats so if anyone is traveling on 11/2 - 11/5 I am occupying seats 23 A-C and seats 21 J-L and obviously won’t need to be reclining at all during the flight if anyone wanted to grab a seat behind those rows.
You bought the window/aisle and not the middle? You know someone can be seated in the middle seat, or worse, get into a fight with you over trying to take the aisle seat you bought. Am I missing something? Not sure I understand - or you mean to say you bought 3 seats across? If so, be prepared to guard them very carefully from both the GA, FA and other passengers, especially if the flight is full - you'll need to sit in the aisle and physically block access to the window/middle. That will be a potentially stressful flight given you could find 1 or more of your seats gone while you visit the lav - so be prepared to get pretty loud or even potentially physical to guard your purchased space.