Old Oct 21, 17, 2:20 pm
susiesan

Programs: AA Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Dave Noble View Post
$500 voucher to travel a few hours earlier seems quite a reasonable compensation

That it called you in advance and gave an option to reroute is better than just downgrading

You do not have to use the vouchers and can just cease flying AA , as you intended - or maybe you can use the voucher for someone else who wants to travel

Having to make a call to change a taxi booking to an earlier time and another to let someone know of earlier arrival time, does not seem to be a major issue - and hardly "scrambling"
There was also a call to make, making new arrangements for the house/dogsitter, and the inconvenience of arriving in Barcelona way to early to check into our B&B and finding something to do all day with luggage and possible work stoppages and strikes in Barcelona with the current political mess there.

I suppose I can check out the Admirals Club at JFK. Wasn't it just remodeled? I've never been there nor to one in CLT if there is one.

I did have plans for this evening which will need to be cancelled so that the packing I was going to do in the morning will have to be done tonight.