FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JAL avios booking disappeared from BAEC
View Single Post
Old Oct 21, 2017, 5:11 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by SapporoJo
I have an avios booking, booked through the BAEC website, on a domestic Japanese flight operated by JAL. After booking several months ago, this was visible in my upcoming flights and through the BA app.
Welcome to Flyertalk SapporoJo and welcome to the BA forum. It's good to see you here and I very much hope you can continue to be active here. Welcome on board.

The most important thing is whether you have been ticketed. Try this link and see if you can see a 125 number in there (it may be in the e-ticket tab):

https://classic.checkmytrip.com/plne...&SITE=XCMTXXNS

If not, you need to call up. If it has a 125 number then you are fine.

Otherwise, the BA App is reliable on BA metal services and usually holds any Avios bookings on other airlines, but otherwise would not hold a purely JAL service. There may be a glitch on this Avios booking that is stopping it from being visible on the App, but actually it's more important that you can see it in the JAL website /app.