FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Discussion/issues of mystatus.united.com (status tracker)
Old Oct 20, 2017, 1:44 pm
eeflyer

Another follow up since i just booked a quick run to go for the next level up.First of all, my itinerary that ends next year had a pending schedule change, after clearing it, I think it is now factored in.

However, my count is still completely off by 1493 miles, where as if I didn't have 500 mile mins, it would be off by 1265 miles.
EDIT: Miles are correct, besides missing the 500 mile minimums- I miscalculated earlier. PQDs still off by $100. END-EDIT I could see PQM being off because of 500 mile mins, but PQD is also off by $100. I verified my count off of the receipts on the main site, so I'm not sure where the error is. All UA/UA Express metal. I emailed MP and will see what they say.
Slightly off topic, but if the tally is off at the end of the year, would having the receipts showing the correct PQMs help me fight this with UA? I had issues one year with the count being off by $33 and UA tried to not honor it.

Last edited by eeflyer; Oct 20, 2017 at 3:16 pm