FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton Macao Hotel, Cotai Central, Macau [Master Thread]
Old Oct 18, 2017, 6:22 pm
ftrichard

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanium, BAEC Silver, TK Miles & Smiles Elite
Originally Posted by jpdx
The evening happy hour is at Feast, or you can take it at Xin. They invite you to the full buffet, so obviously, the club benefit is excellent value while the lounge is closed. Check-in is a bit chaotic in the lobby, but once you figured out where you need to go, it's ok. Breakfast is at Bene, plus some limited afternoon nibbles/drinks/tea. Nobody seems to know how long the lounge is closed, but while it is, this hotel probably has the best club benefit in the system.
Yikes. That is excellent news. I'm there the first weekend of November. I like Feast and usually get lunch there. Hopefully the lounge stays closed for a while. Actually may try Xin one of the evenings. I usually avoid the Chinese restaurants in Macau because I live across the border and (a) I come to Macau for decent Western food that cannot be found easily in Shenzhen and (b) I'm used to paying Chinese prices for good Chinese food so I can't bring myself to pay the high prices at these high end restaurants. If it's included as a Platinum that's a different matter.