Old Oct 18, 17, 3:47 pm
worldspan

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, Hyatt Platinum,Marriott Silver,Hilton Honors Gold
Originally Posted by wlp07 View Post
Perhaps a dumb question, but I am led to ask based on a comment which can be found in the frugaltravelguy article which is linked in the wiki above:

May one use the arrival service/line skipping by simply showing your priority pass to an agent on arrival/or emailing and reserving ahead of time?

Common sense would tend to dictate that the priority pass only provides access to the lounge, whether it's the arrival or departures lounge- and would not entitle one to expedited immigration/customs access on arrival. But, the comment in the linked article in the wiki has me wondering...though it could be a troll, I suppose. Any dp's would be appreciated.
Inbound the service definitely must be booked in advance and believe me it is money well spent considering MBJ has so many jumbos arriving from Britain and Western Europe. Leaving MBJ, if you are traveling in Economy Class you must reserve and pay for ClubMobay in advance. If you are traveling in first on some airlines like Caribbean Airlines (old Air Jamaica) then you will automatically get entrance to priority security lines as well as lounge automatically for departures.