FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SNA cleared, told must check out by 2pm, denied option to move standard room
Old Oct 17, 2017, 12:55 pm
theddo

Originally Posted by slidergirl
I only get frustrated on this forum because of the constant whining and the kneejerk reaction that, because something didn't go the way they wanted, they immediately label unfairly with the "lazy, incompetent, in need of retraining" mantra. Walk a quarter mile in the shoes of the people on the other side, please.
What you seem to still fail to understand is that OP wasn't denied a request, he was denied a benefit he had paid for by choosing to stay at Starwood properties time and time again.

That is a guaranteed benefit - not a polite request. He offered solutions that were met with "suck it", which isn't how a competent organization should treat their guests regardless of their opinions of them, thought their opinions of their guests certainly shines through when they do.

I am not required to walk a mile in the shoes of anyone when paying them to do something and getting a guarantee that I will be able to.