FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SNA cleared, told must check out by 2pm, denied option to move standard room
Old Oct 16, 2017, 7:26 pm
BRITINJAPAN3

Programs: SPG LT Plat ANA Plat
Originally Posted by slidergirl
The last thing I expect on this particular forum is for people to be civil - I know better from the years I've been here.
It's the lock step "lazy, incompetent, untrained, rip off" rant over and over and over and over... If people think this way, they need to move on to somewhere else. Why stay somewhere if you think you are not going to get what you think you are entitled to over and over and over... All the negative comments here don't seem to warn people to make loyalty decisions. Many of the same posters here who complain have been on this forum for years. That is what drives me angry. As a former SPG Champion at one of my former hotels, I got to read all the feedback. The feedback can be seen as genuine, or someone phishing for freebies or someone upset they didn't get what they thought should and will start lashing out. Some management will listen to some of it, some management will use the feedback as fodder for fun at the next E-Team meeting. Ask to see your Starguest profile and see what comments have been kept on you...
I stay at Starwood [I]because[I]over and over I DO get what the prgream has decided I am entitled to, nothing about a freebiem nothing about what I think I should have, simply someting that SPG tells me I am entitled to and yes, something that is very very useful, infact thats why they offer it as its a genyuine benefit.

My guess is you got fired over not extending benefits you decided wer not needed due to your shortcomings, your overly agreessive attitude makes no sense to me, but suffice to say please lets us know where you work now, I will do my best to avoid the property !!