View Single Post
Old Oct 15, 17, 8:00 pm
sydakllon

I think people here could cross off La Sultana for Marrakech. Wasn't really up to expectation for me. Service was really hit and miss - soaring highs from the manager/head concierge, real lows from F&B staff and spa. It is a stunningly beautiful property though and it's a shame as they really have an amazing hard product and some good staff. Gave lots of feedback on our last day which was well received and service recovery was good. Location is great. I, personally, would not stay out of the Medina in Marrakech - a Riad is definitely the way to go, just find the one that is right for you. We want to go back - three nights only really allowed a taste of the medina especially given the heat (40+ on one day). We visited Royal Mansour, it was really amazing and basically still in the Medina. We had a good meal here.

Also had good meals at Le Jardin (lunch), Le Tobsil (dinner, our favourite) and Comptoir Darna (this was fun, entertaining and had a good vibe upstairs after dinner - we ate downstairs).