FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SQ to receive first 787-10 in May, 2018
View Single Post
Old Oct 14, 2017, 5:23 pm
24left
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by davidj1
.....Yes looks like a nice aircraft (to the eyes), but will reserve my judgement until we get some substance. Plenty of people have been disappointed with this aircraft series.

I started this thread just about a year ago, with a positive post.

I recently saw photos of the newly painted SQ aircraft and thought some readers might enjoy it.

I'm sorry you felt the need to bring negativity to all of this.

The aljazeera documentary is not particularly relevant to the thread. If you don't want to fly certain aircraft, then don't.

Airlines who have 788s and 789s have configured all of their cabins differently, most especially Business and Premium Economy. I assume the airlines decide seating based on a combination of safety standards and revenue potential, but I don't work in revenue management, so...

If you want to document issues with any aircraft, then perhaps those posts belong in the technical forum or on one of the aviation sites.

Many airlines are receiving their various versions of 787s now. And many on FT are excited. I see that there is also excitement for the Airbus 359.

So, it is now over 3 years that I've been flying Air Canada's 788s and 789s along with their various versions of 777, mostly because I flight long haul international.

I also fly SQs 330s, 777s, the occasional 380 and I look forward to my flights on the 359.

I choose to be optimistic about who I fly, the aircraft and the overall experience.

Happy travels.