FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Club Europe catering guide
View Single Post
Old Oct 14, 2017, 3:29 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by paulaf
Do you have the rotations for Gatwick please? We were unlucky last month and had the same menu outbound and inbound and there was only one thing I fancied so would prefer not to have to have the same on our flights next month! Fussy I know ! Thanks
It's probably in the thread buried away in various separate posts, I haven't tried to reconcile it (yet). Gatwick has its own menu choices, different to LHR, but they stick to the same Rotation schedule as LHR. So October = Rotation C, November = Rotation A, December = Rotation B and so on. So if you know your month, you know your Rotation and somewhere hopefully find your meal options upthread.

Normally you would have different meals outbound and inbound for a given rotation, so getting the same menu twice would happen if you travelled (e.g.) out at the end of one month and back at the start of the following month, which is hardly an unusual scenario. Also if there was an excess of catering from the outbound from LGW, you may be offered this on the inbound to LGW as an extra option.