FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Tier Point Runs V Health
View Single Post
Old Oct 12, 2017, 11:44 am
LTN Phobia
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: Battleaxe Alliance
I do not do any TP runs so I can't agree that 'we all do it"

Anyway, some of my normal flying patterns look worse than a serious case of TP run anyway and in some months I fly substantially more than it would have been legal had I been a crew member but do I worry about the health effects of flying? Not really.

In terms of health effects, the biggest annoyance is over-eating (I eat out of sheer boredom while I wait at the airport and on board even if I am working and I'd even wake up to eat) and dry skin.

Dry skin is actually far more annoying than over-eating (over-eating basically has no effect on me as such except for the guilty conscience). Only Kiehl's Creme de Corps keeps it in a decent condition but it has the seriously annoying thing of staining white garments slightly yellow unless I wait quite some time before putting clothing on. If anyone discovers body creams that are just as effective as Kiehl's but does not stain anything in any way, I'd love to hear about it! (And for relevance to the BAEC forum, I'd suggest to Torvest that they put it on the HighLife Shop and also encourage BA to add it to the F washbag...)