FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Autoslash now just a priceline subsidiary?
Old Oct 12, 2017, 7:25 am
AutoSlash
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by mrlasssen
I used your service many many times in the past years and found it great. I referred you to many of my friends. Please find a way to get back to your old way of searching for rental prices.
Actually, nothing has changed with searching for prices.

We are still using the same pricing providers we used before. We're still using the same database of coupon codes as before. The rates we find are the same rates we've helped you find for the past many years, and nothing has changed.

The only thing that has changed is that we can no longer book directly with the rental companies. So instead of finding a rate and then referring you to ourselves to book, we now find that exact same rate and then refer you to a major travel booking site to complete the reservation.

(Currently that's Priceline, since their site supports the greatest combination of discounts and coupons and airport/local rental locations. We're working on adding support for other sites for the more limited cases in which they will work.)

Again, the way we search for rates has not changed, only the way you book those rates.

I hope this clears up any confusion. Thanks for your support over the years.