FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi Premier MasterCard [2015-2017]
View Single Post
Old Oct 10, 2017, 5:17 pm
aradisc

Originally Posted by Slickw
Received the card today. No mention of a bonus in the "account approval notice letter." I read through all the terms and conditions during the application process and this was the only relevant language "This offer is valid for new accounts only" no 24 months language.
Originally Posted by bradcc
same boat here. applied through pre-approval link that had no mention of 24 month language. account approval notice letter did not have any mention of bonus either. however, I called citi and they confirmed that i will receive 50k after $4k spend. anyone had similar experience and received the bonus?
Either of you get the bonus tracker? I'm in a slightly different boat- I used the Reddit link that has 24 month language but should be good as I'm actually at month 25. Approval notice was silent regarding bonus. Hope I don't end up having to fight for it.

**Recent datapoints regarding missing bonus on approval notice: [1],[2]

Only complication in my case is that the previous card was a Prestige that got the annual fee lowered due to CitiGold. That shouldn't count as a new card opening, but who knows.

**Suggestion that's concerning, but I don't see corresponding datapoints: [3]

Last edited by aradisc; Oct 10, 2017 at 5:27 pm