FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please post your Radisson Rewards Elite experiences
Old Oct 9, 2017, 4:39 am
CoweyB

Programs: BAEC Silver,, Oman Air Gold
Quorvus G&V Edinburgh

What is your Club Carlson status?
Concierge

Where did you stay?
Quorvus G&V Edinburgh, Scotland, UK

Were you (or for multi-stayers are you generally) happy with the hotel/stay?
Yes

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive?
Booked a standard room. Upgraded to a 'curated suite'.

Did you receive elite benefits?
- Room upgrade: Yes
- Early Check In: Not needed
- Late Check Out: Not needed
- In-Room Welcome Gift: Fruit plate and chocolates, hand written card welcoming me back

How are the rooms?
Room 516 was sumptuous. Located up a private spiral staircase overlooking the Royal Mile, big living room with chaise longue, lovely original artworks, poems on the walls and shutters.

What was good, what was bad?
Good: Room was beautiful to look at and bed was extremely comfortable. Breakfast was very good the eggs benedict were perfect on day one and the Full Scottish on day two.

Bad: Original wooden windows with shutters meant that there was a bit of noise from the street. No air conditioning but being in Edinburgh that would almost never be required... Only small fault was there was nowhere to hang towels once used.

Value for money or Gold Points? Would you return?
This was my last 2for1 and so at £259 total cost with the upgrade was terrific value. But as I will slip to Gold next year I wouldn't expect to get such a good upgrade next time. With 2for1 now gone I wouldn't stay here again as a weekend stay now becomes very expensive without a room upgrade nor free breakfast.
Attached Images