FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TTP - Trusted Traveler Programs Website -Info, Help, Bugs & Glitches
Old Oct 4, 2017, 1:27 pm
gobluetwo

Programs: UA Pt, Marriott Ti, Hertz PC
Closing the loop on my comment from yesterday, it appears that despite the server error message, my information was successfully saved. I just accessed my profile today and it is all there. It looks like at least SOME of the kinks may be worked out.

Originally Posted by TWA884
If you use those, which I don't, but that's a discussion for the Travel Technology forum.

[with my moderator's hat on]

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

[moderator's hat off]
Not so much engaging in a discussion about the merits/uses of passphrase managers and which are the best, etc., but the previous poster did provide a good recommendation relevant to the content in this thread that a passphrase manager is a good tool for storing such long and complex (and apparently VERY important) codes.

Originally Posted by toph3r
You realise that this is what passphrase managers were designed to solve, right?
And I was about to say that I, too, entered this code into my passphrase manager. A more accessible and secure option than keeping a random hard copy of it somewhere, should the need ever arise to use that code to access the TTP site.