FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Annual Free Night Cert from IHG (Rewards Club) Visa / Mastercard
Old Oct 3, 2017, 2:19 pm
Tony300S

Programs: UA Silver - IHG Spire AMB - Hilton Gold - Choice Hotels Platinum - Hertz Gold FiveStar
Originally Posted by flyer4512
Let me know what you find

IHG actually tried to tell me they might be sold out, lol
3 strikes today!
  1. Tried hotel direct who doesn't even know they have and IHG Elite check-in desk. Useless, referred to IHG.
  2. Tried AMB Live Chat, they didn't even try, and referred me immediatly to IHG Reward Club toll free number. 888-211-9874
  3. Tried IHG Reward Club via above number and got a guy who knew what I was referring to, I explained the situation with the other reward banks, but he insisted the Chase Free nights are "completely separate" than other reward night types, only the hotel has control of if or when they release those for 2018 (even suggested they might not be participating) and IHG has no contact info for this magical person and or being.

So there it is, a full 360 run around of nobody knows nothing! I'll prob just book a full points reward night after my 2-night BOGO cert as a placeholder for the night I wanted to use the Chase night and swap them if the status changes. No point in wasting any more time with these clowns.