FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - VX Policies That Rub Me Wrong - Hope They Change...What are yours?
Old Oct 1, 2017, 10:46 am
Baze
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Robt760
1. Fly Away With Me Safety Video - what an annoying waste of 5 minutes. Just cut to the chase and do a basic announcement...please. Hope this goes away FAST

2. Ordering on RED - Food and drinks. Food always comes first, then the drinks don't come for at least 15 minutes. It's nice to have a beverage with your food. What gives!??? I'm done with my snack by the time the drink comes. Then if you want something when they finally deliver (even water), they tell you no requests, except through RED.

3. Everything UP in First. Sure, a bigger seat is nice, but I don't like having to get up to retrieve my in -flight items from the overhead bin.

4. No announcement for drink (not just alcohol) ordering towards the end of the flight. During the last hour of a flight, being denied water or coffee ? Come on!
1. Have you seen AA's safety video, what a piece of junk. Just a bunch of people walking around in worm like lines, annoying an distracting to the message. VX's was cute the first 3-4 times I saw it then it became obnoxious. After 20 flights on VX this year I can't wait for it to go away.

2. No comment

3. If you are in a bulkhead seat on any airline with no under seat storage in front of you, F or Y you have to put it up. On other airlines in the non bulkhead F seat most people put stuff up as not much space to put it under seat. Don't really feel this is a valid complaint, but that's just me.

4. No comment

Well, VX will be going away very soon so you will just have to live with it for a little while longer. Don't see VX making any major policy changes at this point in the merger game unless it is to make something directly in line with AS policy.