Old Sep 30, 2017, 7:47 am
edealinfo12345

Originally Posted by jjmiller69
#
Originally Posted by Diplomatico
Originally Posted by pallhedge
&
Originally Posted by Critterlynn
What purpose would any of this serve? Even if you close your CSR it's still going to show up on your credit report and affect your average age of accounts for the next 10 years. And why would you want to get rid of a no fee card like the Freedom? You do realize that you can earn more points with bonus categories and these points can then be transferred to the CSR. Even if you want the convenience of using only one card, there is absolutely no reason why you can't throw your Freedom in your sock drawer.
The question had nothing to do with the "purpose" behind what I am trying to accomplish. That's like someone asking for something related to the iphone X, and getting a response that the iPhone 8 Plus would be a better deal than the iphone X.

I am not requesting an opinion on whether I need the iphone X or the iphone 8 Plus, or both, or none, or whether one is better or is more advantageous than the other. You get the point!

I am just agitated because the response is going on a wrong track and I apologize if my above analogy sounds rude but I don't have knowledge of another way to be direct. Now, if someone could only answer the specific question that I had asked. Thanks.

Last edited by edealinfo12345; Sep 30, 2017 at 10:28 am